AquaTeak warranties protect against manufacturer’s defects. “Manufacturer’s Defects'' are defined to be defects caused due to issues with the manufacturing of the product. It does not apply to normal wear and tear of the product. For example, you could alternate a gray section and a blue section.
Important warranty information
- AquaTeak does not warranty the finish, or normal wear of the finish. Teak wood will naturally patina to a silvery gray finish.
- AquaTeak also does not warranty wood “checking.” These are small natural cracks in the wood grain that can result in the aging of wood.
- AquaTeak does not warranty normal product wear or industrialized use of the product.
AquaTeak will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error ( you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). If the return is not due to our error or a manufacturing defect, the customer will be responsible for paying the return freight on the product.
Note: This warranty policy is subject to change.
Properly Package Products For Return
To receive full credit, product(s) should be returned in its original packaging with all provided materials, and hardware.
- Make sure to package the product carefully to avoid any further damage during shipment.
- Products that are not returned in their original packaging will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- We strongly recommend using UPS or FedEx for returning products.
Please include with the product(s) a written explanation of the issue and your contact information.
To Return Products
All returns must have a return authorization number. You can obtain your Return Authorization (RA) number in a variety of ways, including:
- Calling customer service at (321) 751-9900
- Logging onto your AquaTeak account. Go to the “My Account” menu. View your order by selecting the "Complete Orders" link, then, select “Return Item(s).”
The return authorization number must be printed on the shipping label and placed within the package.
What to Expect
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper; however, in many cases, you will receive a refund faster.
The four week time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes for your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.